Cup car file list

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Cup car file list

Post by Skoty Speed »

We would like to create a car files list for the 2007 season. Please upload your new car files within this forum thread or let us know (in a post) that one or more of the files on the current downloads page will be used in this series. We will have an organized downloads page on the new website but this enables us to begin gathering files without confusion.

Drivers are limited to 3 cars per series. For members in both divisions, the same 3 cars may be used, 6 different cars may be used, or some of the same cars may be used, but no more than 3 cars can be used in a given series. We will begin building the downloads page on the new website with this information and list of files. This thread also enables members to download car files in advance rather than moments before the first event at Daytona. This is also a good place to ask questions about the 2007 rules changes and guidelines regarding paint schemes. Finally, post here if numbers or other information on the driver roster page is incorrect and needs to be changed.

Download NASCAR Heat Cup car files to C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat. Download NBS mod files to C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\nbs. The Cup and NBS mod car files remain separate. Thus, between the Cup and NBS forum sections, some drivers may need to upload the same car files twice. This is fine and makes things much less confusing for everyone.

Note: the upload limit in a forum post is 3 files. If you have 2-3 new car files that you already know you will be using next season, please try to upload them in one post.

Skoty
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Skoty and I will be using these cars. Slight changes to the NHRL cars used last season. We will post the other new cars that we are painting soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

2007 Cup cars i will be using. Im still using the old coorslight 277.The 377 is the new one From Bovers custom paint.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bgbollin
League Member

Post by bgbollin »

I will be using the same old UNCC 49 car from last year
Benji Bollinger (bgbollin)
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I'll have two new car files to give you shortly. As of now you can ditch the cars I used last year. It'll be one for the Cup and One for the NBS series, both numbered 53. Details to follow.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

here's the #3 stable for '07!
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

heres mine
actlabs11
League Member

Post by actlabs11 »

here is mine
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

same car from '06
Jes Rathbun
League Member

here is my rookie car for jesse rathbun

Post by Jes Rathbun »

GOOD LUCK GUYS
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

#10 NamePros.com Chevy
Steve aka Etab
Big Mike
League Member

2007 car

Post by Big Mike »

#46 super flow Chevy
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Here are my cars
Last edited by jrfan381 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Here's my updated, old cup car..
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Kyles Cup Car
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Updated for 2007
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Updated #128 Amina Sade Chevrolet. I deleted the one uploaded yesterday and i uploaded this updated file. Replace old car328.tex with this one
Jes Rathbun
League Member

one more car for me

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Jesse Rathbun new car
camry
League Member

Camry's Car

Post by camry »

Here is my current Cup car.

Thanks,
Will
Free Agent
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »